- Reading – (15 mins per evening)
- Phonics/Spellings – (5 mins per evening) Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables (5 mins per evening)
|Optional Homework Summer 2019
|Some suggested activities:
- Who are our real life heroes, past or present? Create a factfile of a real life hero.
- Write a newspaper report of a heroic event
- Create your own superhero or super villain
- Who is your hero? Present your findings.
- Create a front cover of a comic for your chosen superhero.