- Reading – (15 mins per evening)
- Phonics/Spellings – (5 mins per evening) Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall and use multiplication and division facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables (5 mins per evening)
|Optional Homework Autumn 2018
Blast from the past – a journey through time
|Some suggested activities:
- Design and create a 3D model of a Stone Age cave
- Design and make a poster based on the animals of the Stone Age
- Explore what the Romans used to protect themselves. Why not make yourself a Roman shield?
- How long was Hadrian’s wall? Where did it begin and end? Can you plot the wall on a map?