- Reading – (15 – 20 mins per evening)
- English/Maths Revision In preparation for secondary school, children will be expected to complete a weekly task linked to the work from the classroom – taking no longer than 20 minutes. This will be given on a Friday to be completed by the following Friday.
- Spellings – Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12
|Optional Homework Spring 2019
Rumble in the Rainforest
- Create a piece of artwork inspired by the rainforest
- Study a rainforest plant or tree of your choice
- Find out about the life of an indigenous tribe
- Produce a data study on weather and climate in the Amazon
- Write a diary as an explorer
- Create a SAVE THE RAINFOREST poster
- Find out about things that are exported to the UK and Europe from the rainforest