- Reading – (15 – 20 mins per evening)
- English/Maths Revision In preparation for secondary school, children will be expected to complete a weekly task linked to the work from the classroom – taking no longer than 20 minutes. This will be given on a Friday to be completed by the following Friday.
- Spellings – Spellings will be given on a Friday to be learned for the following Friday, based on phonic or spelling patterns learned throughout the week.
- Number bonds/tables Children should learn to recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 × 12
|Optional Homework Autumn 2018
We will remember
- Make a WW2 model e.g. an air-raid shelter or plane
- Write a WW2 poem
- Create a newspaper article about the declaration of war
- Produce a timeline of key events throughout the war
- Find out about the life of a WW2 political leader
- Interview a relative about the war
- Find out if you have any family links with WW2 you can share