World War 2
- Write a WW2 themed poem
- Create a WW2 model e.g. aircraft, medal or gas mask
- What can you find out about rationing during WW2? Create a ration book
- What were the foods typically eaten during war times? Can you follow a recipe?
- Find out about a significant person during the war
- Create a timeline of significant events from the war years
- Read a book set during WW2 and design a book cover or write a review. Suggestions include: Carrie’s War, A candle in the dark, The Silver Sword, A horse called Hero, Ronnie’s War and Blitz Boys