Dear Parents and Carers,
Gateshead Council are promoting a major public consultation to get people’s views on potential measures for improving air quality across Gateshead, Newcastle and North Tyneside.
The proposals, which include possible charges for drivers, are aimed at improving public health by reducing harmful levels of air pollution caused by traffic. Please see below for a message from Gateshead Council.
Air pollution is a major public health concern. It affects us all, but the risks are greater for older people and children. Your views are needed on ways to clean up the air and make our area a healthier place to be. Take part before Friday 17 May at www.breathe-cleanair.com
I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend.
Mrs A Whistler
|Monday 6th May 2019
· Bank holiday Monday – school closed
|Tuesday 7th May 2019
· Year 5 visit to Woodhorn Museum
|Wednesday 8th May 2019
· Year 6 residential – meeting for parents (and children) at 5pm
|Monday 13th May – Thursday 16th May 2019 (inclusive)
· Year 6 SATS week
|Monday 20th May 2019
· Year 6 visit to Royal Northern Sinfonia at Sage Gateshead
|Thursday 23rd May 2019
· Polling Day (European elections) – school open as normal
|Friday 24th May 2019
· Non-uniform day in school (all donations towards our Playground Project greatly received)
|Monday 27th – Friday 31st May 2019 (inclusive)
· Half term holiday – school closed